Monday, June 25, 2007

Introduction

I begin writing at the end. The end of first year, that is. It has been over a month since I completed my first year of medical school. Over the past several weeks I have found myself spending more time on the Internet, especially catching up on blogs that I use to read before I began my medical training. Medical school is demanding, draining, isolating -- all of those things that I am sure you have already heard and read about. Yet in spite of this, I know that medical school is exactly where I am suppose to be.

I have decided to chronicle my medical school experience, having been inspired by the many blogs I have enjoyed reading recently. My goal is to post at least once a week during the school year, and to post more often during the remainder of my summer break. I hope to not only produce for myself a record of the ups and downs of my medical training experience, but to offer you another glimpse into life as a medical student.

No comments: